Paragon Voting Services
What are Paragon Voting Services?
We offer a range of voting services that deliver fair and transparent Annual General Meetings (AGMs), Extraordinary General Meeting (EGMs), Electoral and Association voting for your shareholders with integrity, security, and engagement.
Our multichannel voting options include postal voting, online voting, voting in person and voting by proxy – giving your voters access to traditional and modern communication channels for maximum voter engagement and participation.
How do Paragon Voting Services work?
Paragon will set up the right voting solution for your objectives – paper only; paper and online; or paper, online and in-person attendance on the voting day.
We will create and send out all voter communications in an easy-to-understand and actionable format.
A participant can vote in one of three ways:
- Paper form: complete and return the vote forms to Paragon using the Business Reply Envelope provided.
- Online: log in and vote via a secure client-branded website created by Paragon.
- In person: during a shareholder meeting.
Paragon handles all data and voting records with the utmost confidentiality. Every vote has a unique identifier thanks to our cutting-edge technologies and processes. This ensures that there are no errors or double counting, leading to a certain and credible vote process.
Our solutions are fully scalable, and our EGM Voting solution can handle multiple EGMs with multiple resolutions. If you require participants to vote at the Fund Level rather than the resolution level, we have the solution for your organisation. We provide comprehensive management information on voting for secure and verifiable AGMs, EGMs, Electoral and Association voting.
To learn more about Paragon Voting Services' product features, click here
Why choose Paragon Voting Services?
When it comes to voting and electoral services, integrity, accuracy and security are paramount. Paragon’s voting services have got everything you expect from an end-to-end, multichannel service.
- Structured turnaround times to meet regulatory deadlines.
- Multichannel voting options across postal, online, face to face and proxy.
- Increased voter participation through a channel of their choice.
- Near real-time vote results so you can track progress and ascertain the final vote position quickly.
- Deep regulatory compliance expertise.
- GDPR-compliant data controls and guidance.
- Secure facilities to receive and count votes.
- In-built disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Data stored in Tier-1 secure data centres.
- Dedicated account management and support team.