Paragon Customer Communications offer a range of voting services to deliver fair and transparent Annual General Meetings (AGMs) and Extraordinary General Meeting (EGMs) for your members/shareholders with integrity, security, timelines, accuracy and engagement. Our multichannel voting options include postal voting, online voting, voting in person, voting by proxy, as well as the voter engagement throughout your voting and elections.
Your shareholders can participate wherever they are, on any device, in a secure and easy way, before the AGM or EGM.
Our clients often combine online voting services with traditional postal methods, such as ballot papers which we can print and despatch and also provide a link for online voting with the paper voting form.
In Person Voting
For people who like to vote in person we offer a range of AGM services, ballot boxes and hand-held voting devices for accurate onsite voting.
Voting by Proxy
All of our voting systems (postal, online and in person, hand-held voting), are enabled to allow proxy voting.
How you benefit
- Increased voter turnout and engagement
- Near real-time vote results so you can track progress and quickly ascertain the final vote position
- Assurance of delivery and integrity for short notice EGM voting activity
- End-to-end solution provided by a single service provider
- Efficient liaison through a single point of contact
- Deep regulatory compliance expertise
- Synchronise with other services procured from Paragon
- Longstanding customer relationships
- Offline, online and in-person voting options
- In-house designing, printing, posting/emailing voting packs
- Robust, secure, responsive and easy to use platform optimised for use on desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Proxy Voting capabilities
- Hand-held voting devices for accurate onsite voting
- Engaging and easy to use solution to maximise member participation
- Secure facility to receive and count votes
- Telephone and online support throughout the voting period
- Onsite support including an experienced registration team
- Intelligent technology and software solutions which can be custom programmed to make necessary adjustments to ensure accuracy and integrity of final vote results
- In-built Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Comprehensive MI on voting results
- Securely encrypted vote results
- Data stored in a Tier-1 secure data centre
- Dedicated account management and support team
Advantages of using Paragon Voting Services include rapid turnaround times and delivery to meet regulatory deadlines as well as capability to receive; ingest and manage data from multiple sources and deliver normalised and consistent reporting. We offer easy to use, multichannel voting options and on-site support for your meetings and can also provide telephone and online support throughout the voting period.
Our voting services are used by clients for AGMs, EGMs or other similar electoral process requirements. Paragon Voting Services are a part of the Paragon Regulatory Portfolio, as well as the Paragon Inbound proposition. Further information on Paragon Inbound proposition can be found in the video below.
We look forward to showing you a demo and discussing how we can deliver Voting Services to you and help you comply with regulations. Please contact your Client Relationship Director or email us on email@example.com.