Marketing in an organisation with multiple branches, dispersed sales teams, multi-channel marketing processes, prospect expectations for personalised materials, and the need to adhere to corporate branding standards can make the creation and procurement of marketing materials a logistical headache.
You want to be able to react to the local environment, while still maintaining a tight control on brand. Paragon's Web-to-Print platform can help you overcome these challenges.Our Web-to-Print solution provides you with a highly customisable marketing portal, with your own private catalogue of document templates and print collateral.
With more than one million customers registered on our online systems, including leading global businesses and with 29% annual growth in order volumes, we are one of the leading document generation and workflow technology companies.
See below a list of features of our web-to-print platform:
Use of intelligent dynamic templates for campaign materials ensures all communications are strictly on brand – while giving each branch the power to manage their communications locally.
Franchise or branch managers can personalise campaigns to their local customers across Direct mail, email, SMS and display.
Our design and development team puts hundreds of campaign items online each week, so there’s no delay in getting the latest message online.
Your own marketing portal
The Paragon Web-to-Print platform is hugely adaptable and customisable. This is not just picking a colour scheme and dropping in a logo –it’s fully customisable CSS and custom components to build a portal the way you want it.
Paragon Web-to-Print is the engine for 1,000’s of orders each day. The processes that it runs on are rock solid including:
- User management and permissions
- Supply chain management
- Budget management
- Spend management
- Approval workflows
Having access to in-depth reporting drives the continued success of our clients - whether it’s reporting at a high level on activity on a particular campaign, or the detailed spend by a particular buyer, or open and click-through rates on an email campaign. The insight from these reports helps shape the strategy for future campaigns.
The support we offer to our client networks is second to none. We don’t just sit and wait for the phone to ring, we proactively call each branch to make sure they are up to speed on using the platform and are aware of the latest seasonal campaigns.
Paragon Web-to-Print is hosted in a private cloud located at two secure and resilient UK Tier-4 datacentres operating to an extensive set of accreditations including ISO27001. Both are equipped with redundant power systems, advanced cooling systems, highly available connectivity and extensive physical security including 24/7 site security, CCTV, proximity sensors and strict access controls.
All servers are protected by double-skinned firewalls. IDS penetration testing is carried out by an independent IT security specialist.
Strict protocols are in place for Database, Application, User and User Data security. Further information is available on request.
System availability is monitored continuously 24/7/365 and any errors trigger email and SMS alerts to the support teams. Reported availability (measures 24/7) is typically in excess of 99.95% including downtime at night for system backups.
All servers are backed up automatically at least daily to the secondary data-centre. Relevant databases are duplicated and synchronised in real time to minimise risk of transaction loss in the event of server failure.
- Paragon Web-to-Print allows you to create bespoke marketing collateral and mailing campaigns (printed, email and SMS).
- Achieve brand uniformity and brand protection for your print across multiple sites.
- Empower your branches to provide locally relevant content whilst controlling brand governance centrally.
- Reduce waste by providing better visibility of collateral usage making sure branches only download and print what they need.
- Reduce costs with scaled pricing. Management information systems can manage spend and monitor usage to achieve campaign effectiveness.
- The easy to use web based portal means that end users need no technical skills or design background to change template text or images.
- Action print on demand of stock call offs and dynamic templates in one place.
- Reduce the risk of off brand collateral by using a platform that controls your branding.
- Speed up campaigns – by sourcing online you can create agile campaigns and have collateral available at the click of a button
- The platform can connect to your CRM or ERP systems to enable an automated and smooth integration with your customer data, resulting in significant time and cost benefits.
What can Paragon Web-to-Print do for you?
Paragon Web-to-Print is implemented to a range of clients in different sectors. The core features and functionalities are configured for each client based on three types of client need.
- Campaign Management for networked organisations, giving central control and local empowerment.
- Upload your own artwork or use a standard template. Produced at one of our 150 locations and delivered to you.
- Web shop offering workflow based pick and pack distribution services for stock or personalised products.
Paragon Web-to-Print powers the marketing of multi-branch and franchise organisations in many sectors. The biggest brands in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Automotive and Hotel sectors trust Paragon Web-to-Print for critical marketing processes.