Reduce costs and regain control over your outbound printed communications
Consistent savings on equipment, postage, printing and energy at the touch of a button
What is Hybrid Mail?
What we provide:
- Content and supervisory control over all outbound printed communications
- Double encrypted secure channels
- Document personalisation and templated inserts
How it helps you:
- Setting roles and responsibilities, brand regulations and supervisory control keeps your brand consistent
- Total security for your communications in compliance with ISO 27001
- Rapid, consistent communications which cost less - save up to 35%.
What are the benefits of Hybrid Mail?
Wondering if the move is worth it? Here’s just a few of the benefits businesses are enjoying when they make the switch to Hybrid Mail:
Cost savings – It’s estimated that the Hybrid Mail system can save businesses up to 60% on their current mailing costs; that’s achieved through savings on print and postage overheads and even the cost of envelopes and stamps or franking. Did you know you can print and post your letters for as little as 43p.
Time savings – Your savings aren’t just kept to your consumables; you’ll also save on the physical time it currently takes your staff to complete mailings.
Simple to use – Upheaval or change to current and established processes can sometimes be a worry. With Hybrid Mail, you should see no disruption to your current operations and no need for training – it really is that simple!
Lower carbon footprint – More and more businesses across the UK are becoming committed to lowering their carbon footprint and hybrid mail is helping them to achieve that goal.
Worried about your data?
Visit our Hybrid Mail Solution page